cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

It's True, It's True!

They did it! They finally picked up the pace and covered more dates and more babies this time. They have placed babies with families whose papers were logged in up until 6-28-05. What does this mean for me? With my log in date of 7-20-05 it means they they 16 more business days to cover until they get to me. They should be able to do that by the end of August. This would save me from redoing all my paperwork which would be in danger of expiring. Oh my goodness, this is the best news we've had in a loooooooooooooooooong time!!! Posted by Picasa

11 Comments:

  • At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't wait for your referral day Christi!

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger Shana said…

    My fingers are SO crossed for you! I hope you are NEXT!!!

    Hugs, Shana :)

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Angel said…

    Christy,
    I really hope we're next! I know I'll meet you in China...how cool is that?!

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Joannah said…

    Christi, I think you'd better get that nursery ready! ;-)

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    COOL! Looks like you will hopefully be next in line!!

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Christi, I just got back from the beach with the kids and a ladybug just wouldn't leave us alone! She was a wee little thing. I told her she must go and bring little Abbey home to her mommy.

    Ok, I know it's the Lord who has His hand in this, but I wanted you to know I was thinking of you when Caroline found the ladybug. She didn't want to leave the ladybug alone either!

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    Christi -

    I am SOOOOO hoping we see a full month again next month. I've got a good feeling and I hope, with all I've got, that it's right.

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Christi,

    I am hoping right along with you tht your turn will be next!

    Sandra

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Christi,

    I think you will be in the next batch of referrals. I feel that the CCAA is picking up the pace and you will be in China soon.

    Hugs,
    Kathleen

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger Deb said…

    Oh! Can't wait to see your post that day!
    How are you going to keep your feet on the ground for the next couple of weeks???!!
    *HUGABUGS*

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger Tamara said…

    Hey Girl, I'm right there with ya- LID 7-15-05, crossing and double crossing my fingers that we are next!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home