cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Friday, June 16, 2006

Hallelujah!

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! HAL -LE -LU - JAH!!

I think I tried to do to much in the past week...We had two field trips, did report cards, had an end of the year ice cream party, painted a 120 foot mural outside my classroom, and all the usual end of the year wrap up. I am stumbling around my house like a drunken sailor, only I've had no drink, just a few fudgesicles.

In addition to it being the last day of school, there are some very good referral rumors floating around the internet. Now, I am trying to be guarded until they prove true, but they do give a girl reason to hope. It won't be that I'm next, but it could be that I am a whole lot closer. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

  • At 11:30 PM, Blogger Paulette said…

    Happy end of the school year to you too. Love the good news can't wait to find out what’s in store this month. Hope it has your name on it.

     
  • At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congrats on the last day of school. i can't believe you did all that this week. that sounds busier than my whole last month! enjoy your first days off -- they are pretty sweet! miss you!

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Joannah said…

    I'm really hoping that they get all of June done this time, and that they can stick to full months from here on out!

    PGIS - Praise God, It's Summer!

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Angel said…

    I really hope the rumors are true. You and I will be a lot closer. I wonder if our girls are together waiting for us?

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said…

    I'm crossing my fingers for you and all of us!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home