cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Retail Therapy

When the wait get longer, the tough go shopping! I was going to return a 12 mo. summer outfit that I don't think she'll ever get to wear, but I ended up leaving with a 24 mo. outfit that I hope she can wear next summer.
As for the shoes, I had to walk through Penny's to get to a store where my friend was registered for her shower, and as I did I found these. They were 2 for 1, so I went for it. Somehow it really does help to feel like "she is coming".
 Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

  • At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How cute!!! I just LOVE the shoes! Madison does not have many shoes yet....except for those "handed down" to her by a friend! :)

     
  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    She's coming home. From the looks of it she'll look fabulous!!

     
  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger Joannah said…

    I love your choices! It does help to shop. I've not done any shopping in a few weeks. I told myself that I had to wait until I'm DTC.

    Hey, when school gets out in a few weeks, would you like to get together somewhere in between your end of the county and my end of the county. We could have lunch or coffee, or soemthing... Let me know!

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    Hang in there girl. We were waiting this time last year and I remember being at my wits end most days. I ached to hold her. You'll be there soon. Shopping is nice. Makes you feel like you're doing something as her mother to help bring her home.
    My heart has really gone out to those in this process as China has slowed down. You're almost there! Keep on a shoppin!

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger Nina said…

    Christie, your baby is going to be the best-dressed child EVER. She has so many cute things!! I hope referrals speed up and you get her soon!

     
  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    The outfit is adorable and the shoes are just too cute!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home