cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Friday, May 19, 2006

Open House

In order to provide a much needed distraction from the horrible rumors about further delays in the adoption process, I am going to try to clean up my classroom tomorrow for Open House. I just can't bear to think about all the terrible things I am hearing about paperwork expiring before going to China. It's just too much. I have to keep repeating: We walk by faith and not by sight. Tomorrow I'll go tackle the foot of dust that is blanketing my classroom. The good news is that my first graders came in with wonderful reports and insect projects this week. I am very proud of them! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Joannah said…

    I have Open House this coming Wednesday. Four weeks of school left, and there's a mountain of work to do. I'm even going to move into a new classroom!

    I know what you mean about the rumors and the wait, and the possibility that the paperwork is going to need to be redone. As I'm getting closer to DTC, I keep thinking that I'm going to have to do this all over again eventually. It's ridiculous, but what are we going to do? Just keep putting one foot in front of the other and have faith.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home