cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Love's Journey

This is by far my favorite book about Chinese adoption. It's a gorgeous large, coffee table style book filled with incredible pictures and stories on every page. It looks like a gigantic scrapbook inside and really has the most beautiful layouts I have ever seen in a book. I bought it in celebration of being DTC many months ago and have wept many tears reading all the lovely stories. All the proceeds (100%) go to helping children in Chinese orphanages through Love Without Boundaries. Get this book while you still can, only a limited number were made. Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Eliza2006 said…

    OOOH, I haven't seen that one yet. I'll have to check it out!

    Tiffany

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    I've been wondering about buying it. Sounds like it's worth it! Thanks for passing it along! Amy

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Christi!

    Reading your latest updates,
    wanted to say hi and tell you that you have a wonderfull blogspot!
    Praying for the two of you...

    greetings Leontien

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger Nina said…

    I just bought one. There were only 43 left. LWB is a wonderful organization and I hope these sell out soon! Thanks for the info!

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for this suggestion I am going to buy this book for sure.

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    I have this book too and I love it!

    BTW, I fixed your LID date on my blog sidebar. Don't want to make your wait any longer than it already is! ;)

    Donna

     

Post a Comment

<< Home