cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Friday, April 21, 2006

You all are so funny!

In additon to the burritos they wrapped up their squares for the 100 Good Wishes Quilt inside Taco Bell wrappers and stuffed them in a to go bag. That's the best thing I've ever pulled out of a fast food bag!


There was also a card with $ for me to use to have the quilt made. So nice!!
You all rock!! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HA! Cute way to get quilt squares!! :) Most creative one I've heard of yet!!

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there,
    We are also doing a quilt and would love to swap fabric with you. We haven't been blogging as of yet. I need to learn more about it. That is a cute way to recieve quilt peices, you have very creative friends! You can e-mail your address at hitech@eastlink.ca
    Thanks our address is
    Debbie Howatt-Gallant
    111 Locke Shore Rd.
    Summerside, P.E.I
    Canada, C1N 4J8

     

Post a Comment

<< Home