cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Wonderful Women


On the left are Kim and Caitlin who gave me many wonderful things off the baby registry, like baby vitamins, tooth brushes, sun block, sippy cups, booster seat, bowls, etc. I was so happy to get all these things. It helps me feel a lot more ready.
The lovely crib bedding, as you can see, was given to me be Eva and Debbie on the right, along with Debbie's daughter Jeni. I am so excited to have all these beautiful things. Thank you!!
And BTW, a friend commented on the picket fence and I just have to tell you all that the picture is just from an ad, it's not really Abbey's room. Her room looks like a disaster at the moment, but whenever I do get it together I will post it. It's probably going to be months at the rate I'm going!Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Joannah said…

    I love the bedding set! Those colors are so cheerful! :-)

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Aimee said…

    Beautiful! real cute

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger R&H said…

    That is the bedding we chose as well. We were on a fairly tight budget for bedding and thought that was beautiful, well made and best part of all not super over priced like so many baby items these days! We have pictures of our daughters room on our blog if you'd like to see what it looks like put together! :)
    I can't wait to see pictures of your babies bedroom!

     
  • At 4:41 AM, Blogger Deb said…

    Well This room is sooooooo beautiful I can't imagine ever having ours compare.
    I think it looks like something out of a magaZine
    Thanks for your prayers we got ministry approval!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home