cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Friday, April 21, 2006

Tagged Again!

I've been tagged by the lovely and talented Joannah, soon to be Jillian's mommy. Six weird things about me (there are so many it is hard to choose).

1. I have to wear anklet socks, they can't fold over with cuffs.

2. I get red blotches all over my neck when I am nervous. When people start asking what's wrong with my neck I get even more.

3. I love brussell sprouts and broccoli.

4. I loathe mayonaise and will gag if exposed to it (this was caused by a childhood trauma).

5. I like having my teeth cleaned.

6. I once flew high in the air over a large audience as an angel in a Christmas play. The harness was less than comfortable.

Since so many have already been tagged I will just add a few:

Donna

Angel