cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Quilt from Joyce

After we cooked our Chinese cuisine we had Rebecca's mom, Joyce, over for dinner. Joyce made this very special quilt for Abbey. She also gave us so many gifts that I told her it was a shower in and of itself. DVD's, toys, clothes, blankets, necessities from off my registry. You name it, she got it. God loves a cheerful giver (2 Corinthians 9:7). Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Christi, you have such a great "village" to help with raising Abbey. As a fellow single Mama to be, I wish I lived closer to you- I'd love to be part of your village!

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger Joannah said…

    Christi, I've tagged you! Go to my blog and see what you need to do. ;-)

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Christi, this is Caryn from the July group. Your blog is great! So glad to hear from another single-mom-to-be. Here's to referrals coming soon! Best, Caryn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home