cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Cynthia and Sharon

On the left is my friend Sharon who has a true heart of adoption and has been such an encouragement.
On the right is my wonderful sister, Cynthia. She organized the team of ladies that put my shower together. Nobody in the world has a big sister as good as mine (sorry, but she really is the best). She originally planted the seeds of adoption in my heart. Through the years she has been the source of so much wisdom. One thing she said to me as I thought and prayed about adopting was, "I cannot imagine you looking back on your life and having never been a mother." I have thought about that hundreds of times now and she is so right. It has been the one thing in life I've always dreamed of, and she held my hand and gave me the courage to dive in. I will be forever grateful for that and so much more. She is the best mom to her children that I have ever seen, and I have her available at all times as a resource. She is truly one of the greatest treasures in my life. It was her love in all the details of my shower. She put her whole heart into it. Thank you Cynthia, and let's party on! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home