cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Chinese Tea Party


I wanted to share more with all of you about my wonderful baby shower. The theme was a Chinese Tea. All around the room people had brought in beautiful decorative items from China to share. To set the ambiance Chinese Lullabies were playing in the background. I love this music and can't wait to play it for Abbey at bedtime. I am also going to use one of the songs for her baby video.






The menu was all Chinese finger foods: egg rolls, wantons, dumplings, almond cookies,
fortune cookies with Bible verses inside, fruit kabobs, and more. I actually never made it to the food table because I was so busy talking to everyone. Thank you Michelle for coordinating all the kind people who prepared the food. Next week my friend Rebecca will be having me over to teach me how to cook some of these things myself.

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Joannah said…

    What a fabulous idea! Such special and thoughtful touches.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home