cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

My New Secret Pal

Just when I hit a low point this week with the sad news about referral delays, I recieved a great package from my new secret pal. The July Dragonflies decided that since things are dragging on,

we should start a new exchange to keep everyone's spirits up.
My pal sent me a wonderful card, scrapbooking things that I love, and a photo tote bag. I can't wait to fill it up with pictures of Abbey.
Thank you SP!! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great Site:)
    Can you tell me more about how the Secret Pal Exchange works? I would love to start that with our DTC group.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home