cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Friday, March 10, 2006

Mom to Be

Amanda had this "Mom to Be" sash for me to wear. I'd like to wear it around all the time now since people can't see a baby belly on me. That would give me even more of an opportunity to talk to strangers about this baby, which I already do all the time. I feel this need to tell everyone, everywhere how excited I am. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know what you mean about feeling the need to tell everyone. I find myself sharing about our journey to Madison with so many people. I can be checking out at the grocery store....and something will happen that leads to me telling the cashier all about our sweet girl waiting for us somewhere in China! Go ahead....wear your banner proudly, Mommy!!!!

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where did you find it? Interesting read »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home