cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Mama Lullaby Nightlight

A friend from work gave me a check at my shower and I knew just what I wanted to get with it. It's the Chicco Mama Lullaby Nightlight. I love this toy. It has beautiful changing lights and the baby can push buttons for different sounds (or you can set it to voice activation for whenever they cry). It has nature sounds, very soothing lullabies (not those horrid electronic sounding noises), classical music, or mama's voice. You can record your own words or singing (only 20 seconds though). I already put a little message on their for Abbey, but it will be fun to change it too. It's a European toy, I bought it at The Toy Professor. You can Google a lot of sources on line. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home