cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Encouragement

One very encouraging thing this week is that I got the changing table that my sister's lovely neighbors are giving to me. They are also giving me a crib that matches and a stroller.


I am thinking of this friend as a fairy godmother to Abbey!
My friend Sarah came to visit from Santa Cruz and brought Abbey this very sweet dress from Baby Gap.
This really is all going to happen someday soon. Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Joannah said…

    That is beautiful!!! What gracious and generous friends you have. I can hardly wait to see pictures of Abbey's nursery when you've got it all put together.

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOVE the changing table! It is so pretty! Isn't it so nice to have these fairy godmothers for our sweet girls? Madison's works with me and gave her an entire closet full of beautiful clothes! :)

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Angel said…

    That is a great changing table! The dressis cute, too.

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said…

    What great friends you have!!!! Your changing table is so cute... love the color!!! Darling dress.... Don't be discouraged, referrals will speed up and you will have Abbey in your arms soon,


    Lisa

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said…

    Beautiful dresser!

     
  • At 6:39 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    Wow, what beautiful furniture your friends are giving you! I can't wait to see nursery pictures!

     
  • At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Excellent, love it!
    » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home