cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Saturday, February 25, 2006

OHGWQ

I just got so excited today about all the quilt squares I've been recieving that I had to spread them all out on the table and look at them. They are all so special and it's so fun to see the pieces for Abbey's quilt coming together. This week my cousin sent me two adorable fabrics. She didn't know anything about ladybugs being a good luck
symbol for Chinese adoptions or about my DTC group being the July Dragonflies, but she sent the cutest ladybug and dragonfly fabrics you've ever seen. Thank you Anna! Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Playing" with all of Madison's squares was such fun! I organized and trimmed time and time again!! Her quilt has already brought such joy....I know she will always treasure it....Abbey will, too! :)

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger Joannah said…

    How neat! I like your table and chairs, too. Tres shabby chic! ;-)

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger M3 said…

    Very cool! You've got a lot of squares so far - what a great start to your daughter's quilt. I finally got all of our squares and then turned them over to my mom and mother in law for their expert seamstressing. They're in progress right now on two 50-wishes quilts and they're keeping them secret. I can't wait to find out what they look like!

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Pug Mama said…

    Hi Christi! Would love to swap squares with you - if interested drop me an e-mail!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home