cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Friday, February 03, 2006

Mandy's Moon

I ordered some address labels and some thank you cards today from Mandy's Moon. She has some wonderful things that you can personalize. The cards I bought have an asian baby girl holding a Chinese flag in one hand and an American flag in the other.
I finally made a decision on how to spell Abbey's first name! Her Chinese name will be her middle name, but I am also hoping that it will lend itself to being a nickname as well.
Everyday it all seems more real.
I bought my first package of diapers last week at Target! Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said…

    Oh Christi-
    These are so cute!!!!!! I hate to do too much copying but.... I need to copy these... I hope this will be okay???!!

    Lisa

     
  • At 5:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How adorable!

    Wow, how real is this baby when you are buying diapers for her!

     
  • At 7:20 AM, Blogger Joannah said…

    I love it! And I like the way you're spelling Abbey.

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger Angel said…

    That is adorable!

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Donna said…

    Christi,

    Are the cards you got adoption announcements? I really like the one you picked with the baby holding the flags...very cute.

    Also, love the name Abbey.

    Donna :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home