cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Sunday, February 19, 2006

I was so good...until....

Under great peer pressure from the July Dragonflies I remained resolved not to buy anything at the Gymboree Baby Sale. I even went and looked at it all with my niece and did not buy a thing. Then the other day I had brainstorm. I realized that I had a gift card to the mall that I had been holding on to for more than a year and a half (that's because I never go to the mall - I am a Target, Kohls, and TJ Maxx shopper). Well I then felt compelled to go to Gymboree and spend that gift card and this is what I got. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Joannah said…

    I admire your restraint! This is such a cute outfit!

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Angel said…

    Very nice! I love the new spring line. You'll come over to the shopping side very soon!

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ohhhh!!! I love what you got! I do not think there was one thing in that entire store that I did not want to get for Madison! :)

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said…

    Cute stuff!!!

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep up the good work »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home