cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The State of the Nursery

Well, some of you have been asking me how the nursery is going. The picture tells all. Upon removing all the furniture that had been in the room I noticed a very uneven flooring situation. After the carpet was pulled back we found that at some point someone had been looking for a pipe or vent and had cut through all the floor boards. Over the years things have settled and it has turned into quite a bumpy situation. I am so fortunate that a friend from church is willing to come over and make repairs. Hopefully the floor will not have to be replaced. For a baby just learning to walk we will need a good surface to stand on. So, other than painting the room, not a lot has been done. But it will, and I am looking forward to the parts that are more fun. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said…

    Oh Christi-
    I hate house repairs.... You are one lucky girl to get help from a friend.... When you are done send him my way... I have tons of home repair needs..... Look forward to seeing the new and improved nursery....

    Lisa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home