cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Quote of the Day

In my July DTC group (that's Dossiers to China) we have secret pals. My secret pal has sent me many great things but one thing that I wanted to share right now. There was a book of quotes for mothers and I loved this one...

"There lies in every true woman's heart a spark of heavenly fire, which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity, but which kindles up and beams and blazes in the dark hour of adversity." Washington Irving

Those of us who were DTC in July have a website called the July Dragonflies that you are welcome to visit.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said…

    Christi-
    That is wonderful... I will copy it and post to a card and give to my mother.... She will sooooo appreciate the thought of the saying and the THOUGHT of me giving her it....Sometimes I think I don't show love and appreiciation enough for my sweet momma...

    Lisa

     
  • At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep up the good work
    » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home