cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Next Christmas

My friends Helen M. and her daughter Nana have given me several outfits for the baby. I have special plans for this one. A few years ago my sister and I started a Gingerbread Day at our church. We invite every child we can find to come and make gingergread houses (okay, they are really graham cracker). It is So Much Fun! One of the wonderful things is that everyone in our church volunteers and we donate everything so it's all free. We have such a great time. Anyhow, I am planning on my daughter wearing this to our next big day. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said…

    CUTE!!!! What a great idea to do the gingerbread day with the kiddos...

    Lisa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home