cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

My Secret Pal Rocks!

I also came home Thursday to a Chinese New Year gift from my July Dragonflies secret pal. It was all wrapped in pretty red paper. There are chopsticks and pretty lanterns and a wonderful book and hippo. Families are Forever is the story of a child being adopted from China by a single mommy in the US. "Bo" is her special hippo friend that her mom brings to China. My secret pal is so clever! How did she ever find the hippo to go with the book?! The illustrations are so sweet that I had to share a few below... Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger Joannah said…

    You're accumulating some really special things for your baby! Thanks for sharing!

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said…

    Your Secret Pals really ROCKS!!!! I recieved that book as a gift at Christmas and just LOVED it!!!!!! Glad you have it too!!!!

    Lisa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home