cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!

I've been tagged by Ruby Cate and her Momma. If Ruby were not so adorable I might not do this...

What were you doing ten years ago: Ten years ago I moved from Southern California to Northern California --culture shock!! I was a preschool director at a large Christian school and I was taking night and weekend classes to finish my teaching credential. I was very busy!

What were you doing one year ago: One year ago I was contemplating adopting a baby from China. I had found an agency that I loved but learned that all their single slots were full for the year. In February I attended a workshop to find out more about how to write a good essay in hopes of being selected in the fall. Low and behold, someone was losing their spot and I was in the right place at the right time and got to fax in my application the next day!

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Pirtate's Booty from Trader Joes
2. Mandarin oranges
3. Fudgsicles
4. Fat Free Kettle Korn
5. Good Earth cinammon tea

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy a nice home for family members
2. Adopt another baby from China
3. Stay home from work until my daughter is old enough for school
4. Buy some real furniture
5. Give to and through my church

Five bad habits:
1. Always seeing what's wrong instead of what's right
2. Working too hard, not playing enough
3. Procrastinting
4. Agonizing over decisions
5. SNACKING WHILE WORKING OUT!! Yes, I've actually done this a few times lately.

Five things I like doing:
1. Reading
2. Crafts
3. Time with friends
4. Baby shopping
5. My Yahoo Groups

Five things I would never wear, buy or get new again:
1. Green eye shadow
2. Real animal fur
3. Acrylic nails
4. Canned Slim Fast
5. Teacher clothes

Five favorite toys/games:
1. My new Dell Computer
2. My Bonjour Primo Latte (froths milk for your coffee)
3. Senseo coffee maker ( quite caffine last year but still sometimes have a decaf)
4. My Martha Stewart Label Maker - it's wonderful!
5. My HP flat bed scanner
So, here's the deal; remove the blog in the TOP SPOT from the following list and then add YOUR BLOG to the bottom spot.
GwenblogWaiting for Lauren Elizabethtate r bugRuby In Her Own TimeCherryBlossomBaby

Then select FIVE PEOPLE to TAG!!! =*evilgrin*Joannah http://www.justforjillian.blogspot.com/ Juliehttp://juliewill.blogspot.com/
Tiffanyhttp://www.eliza2006.blogspot.com/ Ninahttp://journeytokavanna.blogspot.com/
Catherinehttp://catherineschatter.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said…

    Hmmmmm- your toys intrigue me.... MS label maker??? Latte maker? Some fancy coffee maker???? I will have to think about getting some of these....Althought I promised myslef I would get off the EXPENSIVE coffee habit.... Even DECAF, before Tate is here... I could send her to college on the amount I spend each day on this evil stuff ....

    Lisa

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home