cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Saturday, January 21, 2006

It's Not Just Angelina Anymore....

A gal from my July Dragonflies group is currently in China getting her baby. Although her paperwork went in July she got to travel early because she requested a specific child with special needs and does not need to go through the matching process. She posted that Hollywood was all over her Hotel in Hefei because Meg Ryan was there adopting her baby. If you want the scoop click here. Several celebreties are choosing adoption. Diane Keaton, Jamie Lee Curtis, Nicole Kidman, Barbara Walters, I could go on but I won't. Some people see this as a fashion statement, but from all that I read these parents want a child and want to make a difference in the world. Angelina has made my life easier by blazing the trail. Most people don't bat an eye at a single person choosing to adopt now. We still have a ways to go, but I'm cheering these ladies on. Go Meg!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home