cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Baby Bible Lessons

I bought this little devotional book for my daughter and I to read each day as soon as she's big enough. For every day of the year there is a little message along with a simple Bible verse and prayer. There are four main characters and one of them is Zoe, a beautiful little asian girl. The artist has done many books in this "Little Blessings" series that feature this cute child. I want my daughter to see faces like hers each day in real life and in books. I know that my greatest priviledge as a parent will be nuturing her spirit and relationship with God, and I intend to make that part of everything we do. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said…

    If I wanted to get ahold of these books where would I go???? Is it general Christian beliefs or specific teachings in one religion???


    Lisa

     
  • At 5:14 AM, Blogger Sandra said…

    Wow - I love it and the connection with diversity to include an Asian child. I will have to go look for this!

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger Doug said…

    That book looks really neat. I just placed an order for it on Amazon for our little girl :)

     
  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger Alyson and Ford said…

    Wow, great book. I need to order one. Thanks! Hope to follow your journey and keep our long wait bearable knowing we can smile about all those traveling this year.

    Alyson

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great site » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home