cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Still Savoring



So much has happened in the past three weeks, but I am still savoring our special moments at Disneyland. Abbey is still talking about Dumbo, the Teacups, and the Hip Hip Hooray on a daily basis. I am sure we will have more trips to Disney in the future, but this set of sweet memories will never be forgotten.
Snow White made a huge impression on Abbey. We ran into her at California Adventure and Abbey was completely taken with her. She's never seen any Disney or princess movies but it was love at first sight. Now Batman (whom she has also never seen in a cartoon or movies) are both huge in her mind. She let me know the other day that she wants to be Batman for Halloween next year. And she really likes Snow White's white collar on her dress, so I see one of those in our near future too.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:30 AM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    Happy Birthday to your sweet Abbey!

    Happy Mama's Day to you as well :)

    I have not been around the blogs much but this was a real boost to see. It means so much to see that these wonderful moments are still ahead for my little one...and for me.

    Thank you for your encouraging words. I appreciate it.

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    Oh what a special time at Disney! I'm a HUGE Disney fan and it's always been a dream of mine to take my own daughter to see the princesses and get her the cute little Minnie hat with her name embroidered.

    I'm so glad you made so many wonderful memories.

    Happy belated Mother's Day!

    Donna :)

     
  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger Teacher Mary said…

    I saw the ears before but did not realize her name was embroidered on the back! How cool is that! I know that she loved Dumbo and the cups because I asked her. Next time you go, let me know! Lots of Love and Prayers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home