cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Jade Braclet

Here's the jade braclet from Lisa for Abbey. While I was out walking the other day I met a Chinese lady who had a yellow jade braclet. It was very unusual and interesting. She said that she is passing all her jade down to her daughters. I don't usually wear jewelry but I have to say that jade has a very special feeling when you wear it. It's cool and smooth and strong. It really does feel good to have it on.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:22 AM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    Pretty - I have a multicolor jade bead bracelet that my mom gave to me. I love it.

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger RoLo said…

    the bracelet is beautiful. I love the idea of buying special gifts in China for our baby. I will have to start a list as well.

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love Jade. I've had a jade bracelet on for about 15 years, my mom gave it to me. When we are in China I plan on having a lavender on put on permenently. Looking forward to watching your journey in China!

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep up the good work » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home