cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

In Celebration....

I cried alot today, I think it the good referral news was like taking the cap off my overheated engine. I was pretty emotional. Hope in our hearts is a powerful force. Anyway, after dealing with a very yucky and costly plumbing emergency I decided splurge on the Hello Kitty shoes and some wallies for the nursery. I have to get busy on all that now that it looks like I really will be getting a baby!
 Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

  • At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I LOVE the shoes and can't wait to see pictures of the walls when you are all done!! :) Praying that this rate continues or gets even faster!!!!

     
  • At 6:51 AM, Blogger M3 said…

    Aw, loving the hello kitty shoes!!

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Lisa~~ said…

    Oh so cute!!

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger Joannah said…

    Cute stuff! See, I told you that you'd better get ready! ;-)

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger Angel said…

    I love the shoes!

     
  • At 5:36 AM, Blogger Sandra said…

    Sending you hugs Christi! You better get that room ready, your daughter will be here soon!

    Cute shoes!

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Barbara said…

    Hello there
    In answering your question about Mia's highchair. It is Peg-Perego Fiore model. I had a hard time finding it, I think it is discontinued. I found it at specialtybaby.com. My family has bought several things from there for her. They are reasonable and there is no shipping I think over $100. Check them out. . . . .

    Barbara

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    How are the wallies coming? Can hardly wait to see!

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    between the song and letter i was in tears . wonderful site. may good be with you and your family for all eternity.
    we have started our journey to china.

    monique

     

Post a Comment

<< Home