cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Field Trip

Off with my first graders tomorrow to the Santa Barbara Zoo. They are pretty excited. I have lots of parent helpers so I am hoping it will all go smoothly. Can't wait 'till my own daughter will be off on little adventures like this. We are so fortunate to be close to this darling little zoo. It's beautiful, small, and perfect for little ones. They love the minature train you can ride through the park on. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't wait to hear how it went! Field trips with first graders are SUCH fun! Exhausting....but fun!! Hope it was a great day!

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Joannah said…

    Oh, field trips! I hope you had a fun day.

    Field trips are not one of my favorite aspects of teaching. I rarely get to have any fun. I'm always dealing with the naughty or the injured...

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said…

    What a fun job you have.... Zoo field trips!!!!

    Lisa

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    best regards, nice info »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home