cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Tears and Laughter


To give everyone an understanding of the orphanages, we showed the Bring Me Hope video.
My dear friend Carolyn prayed a LONG beautiful prayer for me. I can't remember all of it so I am looking forward to seeing the shower video, but two things stand out. She prayed for all the wisdom I will need as a mother and she prayed that God's supply of provision would never run out. From education to the endless flow of diapers, she prayed that all that we need would always be there for us. It was wonderful!
Baby Luke joined us for the prayer.
Carolyn's husband, Jeff, is the pastor of Calvary Chapel Point Loma. We all met at Point Loma College 20 years ago and have been friends ever since. If you are ever in San Diego go visit them. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Surely you must be loved and care for by a great number of people. What a wonderful event.

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow....sounds just incredible! What a blessing to be surrounded by so many who love you and your daughter so much!! Thanks for sharing! I could not wait to hear about your shower!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home