cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Sunday, February 19, 2006

What the Gymboree incident led to...

The gift card at Gymboree would have been okay, but it did not stop there. It was like openning a flood gate that has been held back. It led me to Kohls, Carters, and Target. But up 'till now I had only bought some PJ's, so I think I've showed a lot of self restraint for the past year. Part of the fun of having a baby girl is getting to buy her a few outfits - and they were all incredible bargains. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger Joannah said…

    I love these clothes, too! Girls are so much fun to shop for!

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said…

    I agree... it is soooo much fin to buy stuff for girls!!! What size are you buying???

    Lisa

     
  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    All these outfits are adorable, but I especially like that coral colored dress. It's just precious.

    Donna :)

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home