cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Welcoming Your Comments!

Some of my non-blogging friends have told me that they don't know how to leave comments. I just found out that I needed to adjust my settings so that anyone can leave them. I've done that, and now you can. I love hearing what you all have to say, so please let me know that you are following along!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, Christi!

    Now I can leave comments...which I will! I love reading your website and catching up on all the "little" details!

    Lindi Joy

     
  • At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Christi!
    Love your site...and enjoy following along! Did you make it to Gymboree? :) DANGEROUS place! ha!
    Bobbi from July Dragonflies

     

Post a Comment

<< Home