cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

My Busy Week

This week has been filled with the Hundredth Day of School (BIG celebration in first grade), Valentine's Day (another BIG celebration in first grade), Family Math Night, Staff Meeting, Chinese Classes, and the dreaded JURY DUTY. The worst thing about it is planning for a substitute. It is so much easier to go to work myself, as compared to trying to explain it all to someone. Anyway, I successfully made it through and can now move on to more important things for the weekend - like lesson plans, tax preparation, house cleaning, sorting out things for our church rummage sale, and registering at BRU. My shower invitations went out to our school staff this week and all I've registered for is the big ticket items, so I have to get busy.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger M3 said…

    Have fun at the shower! Is it soon? Please let me know if you actually get a bunch of the gear that you registered for or if people mostly go for clothes and things off the registry. I'm curious whether we should bother to wait to buy things until after the shower or not.

     
  • At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can definitely feel your pain as far as sub plans (ughhh!) I will actually go to school sick rather than having to go through that most of the time. I think teachers should be exempt from jury duty :) ha! Glad your busy week is over.....have a fun weekend (although it sounds kinda busy, too!) BUT...that does help the wait pass, huh?!

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    Have fun registering at BRU...I can't wait until we get to do that. Although I'm sure it's a bit overwhelming! I have no clue what we need yet.

    Donna :)

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Joannah said…

    Have fun at BRU! Sometimes I stop in there after school just to wander around. It's therapeutic for me.

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said…

    The thought of registering just freaks me out!!! Have fun at the shower.... Whew what a crazy week you've had!!! Lets hope next week will be slower!!

    Lisa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home