cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Cyber Shower

Our July Dragonflies had our Cyber Shower and secret pal reveal tonight. It turns out that my secret pal and I had each other! She has been very sweet and sent these lovely gifts. It has made the wait so nice to have all these new friends. In some ways I feel like our future daughters are all related, having been in orphanages in China at the same time. It feels like we are all connected in an amazing way.
Thank you Amy!! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger M3 said…

    That's so cool that you had each other!!! I didn't even know that was possible.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home