cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Friday, January 06, 2006

This is fun!

For Christmas lots of fun gifts arrived. The beautiful mandarin style outfit was from Auntie Cynthia and Uncle Bob, as was the darling ladybug backpack! The I'm Choosen bear came from Ms. Carolyn. And the little teddy with the minature blankie came from my friend Cathy. This child has alot of people that are excited about her. It's hard to believe that right now she is in an orphanage in China. Maybe she is blessed to be in a good foster care program. Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Em said…

    I have just come across your blog, but I will continue to read about your journey to adopting your baby. I wish you all the luck in the world.

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger Christi and Abbey said…

    Thank you Em, that's sweet!

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Nina said…

    Christi,

    Awwwww, how cute are those clothes?! Shaoey and Dot is a great book, too. ust think, sometime this year you'll be reading it to your baby (who will be very well-dressed, at that!).

    Nina

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Joannah said…

    Christi,

    I love your blog! The gifts you've received for your baby are darling.

    I'm so excited for you!

    Joannah

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That outfit it beautiful and I want that book you have, it's on my Amazon wish list and I'll be ordering it soon!

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said…

    Isn't it so much fun collecting baby stuff???!!!! I have got to stop before I run out of room in this house....

    Lisa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home