cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Silver Fortune Cookies

My friend Amanda gave my these beautiful hinged silver fortune cookies from Lenox. They come with little slips that you can write individual notes on to slip inside and put at each place setting for a special dinner. I'm looking forward to using these at special celebrations. Thank you Mandy! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said…

    I want some of these... Where would you get them???? You could use them in so many ways...besides dinner, treasure hunts for your gal, *I love you* notes left around the house....Love it.....Want it.....

    Lisa

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    I love the fortune cookies and all of your other Chinese goodies.

    Keep bloggin'...it really does help pass the time and you will meet some terrific people along the way!

    Kim

    www.graceelisabeth.blogspot.com

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those are so awesome! What a special gift!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home