cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Her Workout Wear

Since we don't know how old she will be, or what size she will be, I've only bought this little sweat suit and a few pairs of PJ's. I bought 18 and 24 months so that she could grow into them and tried to go multi-seasonal. There are so many cute things out there that if I knew more of what to expect I could really get carried away. So in this regard not knowing could be a good thing.
This little outfit for our walks says "Once Upon a Time" and "Fairyland". The houses look like little mushrooms in Munchkin land. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Joannah said…

    Too cute! I can hardly wait to start buying clothes and shoes!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home